- It tracks vitals, so you don’t have to. We know that most days in the clinic are spent working hard taking care of your patients, which is why we created the MeasureON! harness: to make veterinarian’s lives easier. This harness tracks canine:
- Heart Rate
- Respiratory Rate All Noninvasively!
2. This product is versatile: use during surgery or post-surgically. The MeasureON! Harness also provides a live ECG graph that can be displayed on a tablet or phone through our easy-to-use app. This is an all-in-one veterinary monitoring system. Additionally, the harness fits around the girth of the dog, so vital organs and limbs can be operated on with the MeasureON! Harness.
3. We can save your veterinary clinic time. On average, one veterinary technician spends around 9.5 hours every week just monitoring a post-surgical patient’s health. With the MeasureON! harness they would no longer need to do that and could spend their time focusing on other important tasks.
4. We improve your clinic efficiency. If a clinic does an average of 50 surgeries a month, we could save them up to $2,000 in expenses. Do you want to know how much money we could save your clinic? Reach out for a free consultation!
5. We can set your clinic apart. After each surgery, a patient report is created for the veterinarian and their staff. This report can be used in many different ways, including:
- Client reports-to show the owner what their dogs’ vitals looked like during and after surgery
- Easy of Reporting-this patient report goes well with any files you keep on record for your canine patients
- Pet Insurance– this report is an excellent way for Pet Owners to report a claim for their Pet Insurance Provider
6. Vets can set safe ranges for each individual canine patient with the MeasureON! Harness. Vets can be anywhere, and their phone will alert them if their patients are outside of safe ranges that they set. This means you can monitor your dog’s vitals from across the clinic, during lunch, or even while you are at home
7. Limit your risk. Everyone likes happy, healthy dogs, and that is what we all want. With the MeasureON! Harness you can assure pet owners that their dog will have a watchful eye on them all the time, even when no one is at the clinic.
8. You can have everything all in one place. Both Vets and Veterinary Technicians can view all of the patient’s vitals. This means that there are no more passing papers around the clinic, just look on the tablet and go.
9. We offer the newest technology for vet clinics. With a team of dedicated staff and engineers, we have created an innovative new technology for the canine health industry.
10. The MeasureON! Harness is for Clinics of All Sizes. No matter how big or small your clinic is, this product is for you. For small clinics, we can take the stress off the number of hours your team is working by monitoring your patients even when your team is not at the clinic. For large clinics, with lots of patients and moving parts, it is easy for something to slip through the cracks. Make sure this never happens – as the MeasureON! Harness can be used to monitor all dogs noninvasively.