Let’s be honest; our pets are our actual valentine. No matter if you are happy or sad, single or taken, your pet will always be there for you. Your pet is your biggest supporter and number one fan, and a special Valentine’s Day is the perfect way to show your love. Below are 5 great ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your furry friend.
- Candlelight dinner for two- pull out the candle and have a candlelight dinner for two. Break out your dog’s favorite dry or canned food and maybe even slip them a little of what you’re having (as long as it is dog-friendly).
- Watch a romantic movie together- Nothing beats a blanket, a good movie, and a pet to snuggle with. But on your favorite romantic movie and cuddle up for a nice relaxing night with your pet.
- Go Pick out a toy together- Run to your favorite pet store and have a pick out a new toy together. You and your pet will both enjoy getting out of the house for a little while.
- Have a pet photo shoot- Break out your phone or your camera and have a fun photo shoot. You can even use some fun props on Valentine’s Day to celebrate!
- Do something they love to do- Whether it is belly rubs, run, fetch, or snuggling, make sure to take some time to do something that your pet loves.