- Turn your harness on by pressing your thumb down and holding it on the button found on the data collection box for 3 seconds, it will turn blue- the harness will then go through a series of colors as it wakes up, once the colors stop continue to the next step.
- Press and hold down on the harness, leave room to see the light turn blue, continue holding down the button for 10 seconds. Once the harness is ready, the blue light will start flashing every 2 seconds telling you it is now in Wi-Fi configuration mode.
- Now in the app, press “setup harnesses” on the left hand side, then select “Start Scan” in the app to search for available harnesses, then select the Harness Serial Number of the harness you are working with. If the harness serial number does not appear, confirm that the Bluetooth is activated and enabled for VetMeasure app on your device’s settings.
- After the harness serial number pops up, press on it and enter the clinic Wi-Fi credentials, press save. (The harness will automatically connect to the clinic’s Wi-Fi after the initial set up process)
- The harness light will quickly flash a green color when successfully connected Wi-Fi.
Note: If MeasureON! cannot connect to Wi-Fi networks that have external site login. These include hotels, state universities, and airports
Turning On And Off
- Turn your harness on by pressing and holding down the button on the data collection box for 3 seconds.
- The harness will present a series of colors and make an ascending noise, at this point you know that the harness is on.
- Connect the Harness to Wi-Fi (stated above) if necessary
Please note- after the harness is connected to Wi-Fi it will automatically turn off if a period is reached where there is no data for 5 minutes
- To turn the harness off, disconnect the harness from the patient, to do this view the “Details” tab on the patient profile and click “Disconnect Harness.” Then take the harness off of the patient.
- When the harness turns off it will make a descending noise to notify you that it is turning off.
- If the harness is not connected to Wi-Fi, then the harness must die to turn off and reset.
Note- plugging the harness into the charger will also force it to shut off, this can be helpful if Wi-Fi is unavailable to turn the harness off