Meet The MeasureON!® Harness
MeasureON! provides non-invasive, consistent capture of:
Relative Activity Level
With MeasureON! veterinarians and technicians now have access to patient vitals at their fingertips.
VetMeasure is proud to offer MeasureON!- patent #US8830068
Patient Monitoring, Made Simple
The New Way To Monitor Patients
Today’s monitoring methods rely heavily on manual measurements of temperature, heart rate and respiratory rate. While these methods are effective, they increase stress to your patients and are inefficient in today’s practice.
We created MeasureON! so veterinarians and technicians can have consistent access to vitals during a patient’s visit or while they are recovering at home. We embrace the goal of veterinarians to provide the highest level of care by ensuring quick, consistent access to patient vitals.
Continuous Patient Monitoring
MeasureON! Use-Cases for Veterinary Hospitals
Pre & Post-Anesthesia Patients
- Place on admission for patients undergoing a procedure such as a spay, neuter, cystotomy, mass removal, or dental procedure to obtain accurate baseline vitals & ECG. Equipment is easy to adapt to your Pre-Surgery Checklist.
- Consistent vitals monitoring during these critical periods of hospitalization.
- Can help determine when heat support can be removed, avoiding hyperthermia.
- Obtaining serial rectal temperatures can be time-consuming, cause the patient discomfort, and often takes two people.
- Equipment can remain on and with the patient as the move around their kennel, to visit with their family, or to go outside.
- The patients need around-the-clock vitals monitoring, without the hassle of cords and staff time.
- Serve as ECG on patients with concern on auscultation-evaluating for arrhythmias.
- Limited overnight staffing is a ubiquitous problem in veterinary medicine. MeasureON! Allows for monitoring of patients without the need for technicians spending time obtaining vitals, ultimately leading to better patient care.
- DVM or Tech can monitor from home for any signs of complication while unattended in the hospital.
- Keeping a constant monitor on patients that are out of sight helps to predict a problem before it is too late – painful, anxious, needing to urinate.
- Patients hospitalized during the day for monitoring and treatment benefit from close monitoring to evaluate for a response to treatment or worsening of their condition.
- Canine patients that are in critical condition and require a blood transfusion while hospitalized must be closely monitored for transfusion reactions.
- MeasureON! can continuously monitor patients, alerting technicians and doctors if the patient’s temperature, pulse or respiratory rate vary too far from the patient’s baseline values via customizable alerts.
Fearful & Aggressive Patients
- Minimize your handling of fearful or aggressive patients in order to minimize their stress levels, keep your staff safe, and allow these patients to rest & recover as undisturbed as possible.
ICU/Treatment Areas where DVMs and Staff are located
- Can display vitals on a big screen where everyone can view and analyze the patients’ vitals.
Select At-Home Monitoring
- For those clients that would love the added layer of comfort that their pet’s vitals are being monitored while at home. This would be especially beneficial in the first 24 hours following discharge after a procedure.